Seminary of Practical Theology trains pastors and other spiritual workers for ministry in the Church of Christ through development and establishment of the Christian character, biblical and theological study, realization of one’s calling and obtainment of practical skills.
1) Great opportunity to study Bible and grow spiritually
2) More than twenty years of work in Christian education in combination with new technologies and methods of teaching
3) Experienced teachers from Ukraine and abroad
4) A possibility to apply knowledge practically in the churches of Ukraine
5) Best students practice in Norway
6) All necessary conditions to study, three meals and a dormitory
7) A possibility to learn English language through regular lessons and communication with native speakers
8) Development of creative and music skills of a student
9) The cheapest full-time education in Ukraine
10) Financial support for students
11) Support in employment after graduation
Seminary of Practical Theology was founded in 1991 with the name “St. James Bible School”. It was first Biblical educational institution with full-time studying in Ukraine. Soon the name was changed into “Korosten Bible College” and in 2013 the name of KBC was decided to be changed into Seminary of Practical Theology.
Studying process at the Seminary of Practical Theology meets all the common international standards for higher theological education.
Most graduates of the Seminary of Practical Theology are actively involved in the ministry of the Christ’s Church and work both in Ukraine and near and far countries as pastors, evangelists, teachers of theology, missionaries, deacons, choir directors, youth leaders, Sunday School teachers, social workers etc.